Re: Birthday Games

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:00:00 -0500 SteveOrdinetz <steveord@xtdl.com>
writes:

>I agree that Kiss is very complacent-sounding, and can be beaten, but
>I'm not sure WBMX can do it.  Musically, they're much narrower and play
>lot of marginal stuff, more of a AAA-lite than a serious contender to a
>heritage CHR.

I think 'BMX is going for a slightly older demo than KISS.  And that's
what their groove is.  'BMX, IMHO, is the best sounding station in the
market.  Great formatics and a very tight music rotation.  Positive
station image.  Greg Strassel knows what he's doing.

Rick Kelly

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]