Re: WCLZ (was Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/5)

I write:
<< 'CLZ used to be one heck of a juke box of great tunes.  Even back
to the
early 80s, whenever camping under the Maine stars, WCLZ was always a
good fit.>>

Dan B. replies:
>Actually WCLZ was insipid Soft AC until February of 1986 when they
switched to
>a format designed and consulted by John Sebastian that was then
called "New
>AC."

Oh, never mind.  You're right.  It sucked.  What was I thinking?  I
hate to shame my family like this, but...

I like to think that WCLZ's peak was
>the period that I did afternoon drive from July 1988 to February
1990.  ;-)

That happens.

Bill O'Neill