105.7 WROR Palying the Hits of the 60's and 70's

I've noticed while listening to WROR these past couple of days that it
sounds to me like they've once again done some tweaking with their
format.They are no longer using the positioner " The songs you remember
from the 60's 70's and 80's" but are now using the positioner "Playing the
hits of the 60's and 70's".Earlier this week they were playing lots of 80's
stuff mixed in with the 60's and 70's titles.Leaves me to wonder if their
ratings aren't so hot and it's time to drop the 80's and hopefully take
some numbers away from WODS.
Mark Watson