The chicks, etc....

> I think 'RKO should stick with Hot Talk opposite Brudnoy from 7 to 10
or 7-12.
> Chicks' numbers were actually going up steadily in the last two books.
Even WBZ
> feels the impact of WRKO's success with counterprogramming opposite
Brudnoy --
> notice that he certainly does more mainstream, non-issue topics such
as pro
> wrestling thesedays compared to the period a few years ago when he was
up
> against more issue-oriented Adler.

Then again why whould RKO cede the position to WBZ?

I would like to see what a Gene Burns would do against Bruds....

Hot talk is fine....but the chicks have been doing topics like....

			"What's your favorite breakfest cereal...?"

We can do better than that on THE Talk Station.....

bm