WRKO lineup

Tai has settled in to his new WRKO time slot,
weeknights from 7 to 11 pm. Andy Moes has been on
during the 11 pm to 1 am slot for the past two nights
and he should be on again tonight. Apparently WRKO
will be using different hosts during that slot
for the time being (I'd expect Bob Katzen to pop
up; maybe weekend hosts like Bob Schaefer of "The
Money Experts" or Mark Parenteau may also be on).

Maybe they'll hold "on-air auditions" for that slot.
By the way, their website (http://www.wrko.com)
has yet to be updated, as the Two Chicks are still
listed as being on from 7 to 10, with Tai from 10
until 1. I'm sure they'll update it eventually.