Pos new logging on 88.7

Hello

Last night in Londonderry NH area I was receiving a station on 88.7 MHz FM
playing Regae music, with no announcements in between selections. The
signal was strong enough that WVPR 88.5 Windsor VT and WERS 88.9 were not
affecting my reception. The signal was not audible in Nashua NH, nor
Manchester NH and barely audible in Chester NH. It was on around 8PM. I
checked around 10PM and it was off.

Another interesting point, is that whenever I discuss my DX'ing hobby on
our local GMRS UHF two way radio system, and the subject gets around to
monitoring and DX'ing pirate radio stations, a very sensitive and
unidentified genteman gets on the radio and tells me to "Mind my own f - -
- - ing business. Last night was the second occurance. The first time was a
few weeks ago when discussing the 99.9 station in Lawrence.  Perhaps this
gentleman feels threatened by my disussion my hobby.

John
N1QGS
KAE7386
Southern NH