Re: Greg Reibman; a Vermont question

Bob Nelson wrote:

> Greg's show, "Rockin' with Greg", is a mixture of
> rock, pop, country, zydeco, humor, blues, and more.
> Incidentally, on his show last week, Reibman mentioned
> that he got his start in radio about 25 years ago
> at a station in Putney, Vt., which was part of a
> college that "soon went out of business". Does
> anyone know about what college he was referring to,
> and what kind of station was it?

I believe that at one time there was a school in the town of Putney
named Windham College.  This may (or may not) be the school referred
to.  I believe (though not certain) that it was located at the current
site of Landmark College, just north of the village off Route 5.  I may
be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time... <g>

Doug Bassett
WKVT
Brattleboro, Vt.