Re: The Chicks,etc

I think over the past year, Tai has proved himself worthy
of a timeslot when somebody can actually hear him.

I think 'RKO should stick with Hot Talk opposite Brudnoy
from 7 to 10 or 7-12. Chicks' numbers were actually going
up steadily in the last two books. Even WBZ feels the impact
of WRKO's success with counterprogramming opposite Brudnoy
- -- notice that he certainly does more mainstream,
non-issue topics such as pro wrestling thesedays compared
to the period a few years ago when he was up against more
issue-oriented Adler.