Re: Article on WYAR

At 09:56 PM 1/31/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Judging by this post, my guess would be that you have never worked in a
>real radio station,

Not true. Peter has worked (and continues to work) in radio, for real money,
at commercial stations. Steve, I suggest that you apply for work with Rich
Wood at WOR. From his posts at rec.radio.broadcasting, I have learned that
Rich, like you, takes the position that everything in radio is just fine,
and if it ever wasn't just perfect, the all-knowing comeptitive marketplace
would have fixed it long ago. The obvious extrapolation is that no
improvements can be made, because any necessary improvements would already
have been made. Now THAT's hogwash!

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205