Re: WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

If
>you went into other markets that used the same consultants (ie.
Dallas) and
>bought the "Oasis" package, you heard pretty much the same stuff.
>Brian T. Vita

I happened to RealAudio-around yesterday at home and caught a station
in the "smooth jazz" preset in Florida (I think it was WSJT) that ran
the identical bumper package as Boston's WSJZ.  And everything else it
does (but for far less polish behind the mic).  I am making F11
function key on my keyboard plunk out "so much for originality" just
to save me the trouble.  I have no problem with emulating that which
works but, dignity, man!

Bill O'Neill