Re: Low power FM discussion

Bob-

    Yeah, it is too bad America likes and wanted the tried, true, and boring
on radio.  For some strange reason, it didn't seem that way on some stations
around here 10 years ago (when one could hear "I Can See For Miles" by The
Who on an oldies station).

Gavin Burt
Proud D.J. at college station WHVC in Troy, N.Y., since November 11, 1998
(and yes, I do play "I Can See For Miles" by The Who).