W267AI (Was: NRW-1/22: The Debt Hammer Falls...)

<<On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:09:33 +0000, "Kaimbridge M. GoldChild" <kaimbridge@my-dejanews.com> said:

> I'd say it was at least 100-250 watts (at the *very least* 15-25
> watts):  I can get it up here on the North Shore--I know it's on the Pru

Nope -- it's on the Hancock (at least according to Street Atlas USA).
You definitely shouldn't be getting much on the North Shore, though --
the thing is supposed to be directional to protect 101.7.

> (HAAT listed as 231m), but 6-7 watts (maybe FCC typo--should be 60-70

No, the database has consistently listed it as less than 10 Watts
throughout its entire history.

- -GAWollman

- --