Re: WBZ-AM protects purity of airwaves again

>Are you saying that JIBGUY's thesis that "lowest common denominator
always
>wins" may not be true?
>
>Dan Billings

I can't speak to the context of Bob's statement, but, call me hopeful
that raising the bar _can_ raise ROS value!

Jerry Williams used to use the metaphor of "steak" versus "hamburger"
when describing what people like, need and get (deserving the former
and getting the latter without much of an argument).

I wonder if 2000 will start an era of time-out from info. overload.
Since King MediaOne bestowed upon us plebeians the channel "TV Land,"
I confess to passing up Hannity & Colmes for Hogan's Heroes on more
than one occasion.  Leave it to Beaver versus Monica Lewinski.
Petticoat Junction versus Monica Lewinski.  Sonny & Cher to Sam &
Cokie.  And I am a news nut.  Maybe a Mannix depressive.  It's All in
the Family.

Bill O'Neill