WLAC ND-N operation

According to a post to Airwaves by one of the engineers, WLAC (1510
Nashville) is currently operating with 12.5 kW ND-N while they upgrade
their transmitter plant.  He is interested in finding out if anyone up
here (on the backside of the WNRB pattern, obviously) is hearing
them.  Reports to <mdinger@home.com> (and the list would probably like
to hear about it, too).

- -GAWollman

- --