Re: billboards

Dan Billings wrote:
> You are correct" buscards and taxicards are OK, but limited to the few
places
> in Maine with public transportation: Portland, Lewiston and Bangor.  I
> remember seeing busboards for WMTW-TV not too long ago.
I recall some months ago in Boston seeing an MBTA bus "wrapped" for WCVB's
News Center 5.For those not familiar with "wrapped'bus,a design is placed
on a special material which is then applied to the bus.Business pay a
special rate(usually for several months to a year or more) to have the bus
done up this way for them.Also some months back  I've seen Worcester
Reg.Transit Authority buses "wrapped" for WXLO and WAAF.

          Mark Watson