No Subject

My two cents:  It is good for once not to have one more rock station in this
market (WXLE had been AAA before they were hot AC).  This market once had
seven rock stations, and we are down to five.  I also find it quite a
surprise to hear songs like "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul and
"Superstition" by Stevie Wonder.  Great! (although I hope this format
doesn't burn out like our "All Oldies, All The Time" format on WTRY has.
How many times can we hear "The Wanderer" by Dion!).

Gavin Burt
Albany, New York