Exciting news

He said with tongue in cheek. This is perhaps one of the most insignificant
non-events ever reported here. WADN has adopted really historic calls that
haven't been heard in this market in (I think) three years, and has brought
back a call sign that perhaps as many as half a dozen people took note of
when it was on a signal that somebody outside of E Acton could hear. As of
12/1, WADN is no more; it's now WBNW 1120. Wow! For those who can't hear the
station (almost everybody), I've noted no change in the programming, which
is still mostly the crap from the Business News Network in Colorado Springs
plus Bruce Williams from Westwood One at night. About five hours a day (9:00
AM to 1:00 PM) originate locally, albeit not from the studio. WBNW does
carry two out of three hours of BNN's one decent show, the Don MacDonald
show. And since I wasn't here over the weekend, I can't say whether "Easy
Ed" Shannon's adult standards programs have survived on weekend mornings.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205