Re: I-A and I-B stations (Was Re: WKBR-AM on 1240)

"Martin J. Waters" wrote:

>         Yours truly, in excruciating detail.

Well, thanks for that detail because I found it fascinating.

>         (Just call me the guy who's still p***** off because I could not
> get WCCO on election night or the next night to hear first-hand about the
> wrestler-elect in Minnesota.)

Right on!  I used to like to listen to CBL for major Canadian elections,
and while I like Bob and I like WJIB, I'm sorry not to be able to listen to
CBL any more.  I also can't get CBM, and CBA doesn't come in as well as it
used to.

- --
 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                  lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                   http://world.std.com/~lawyer/