Re: CHOPPER 4

I can't remember the exact year, but I recall listening to WEEI's
coverage of how their own helicopter crashed into an apartment
building in Quincy, killing the pilot and reporter. (WEEI was all-news
at 590 AM at the time.)
It may have been sometime around New
Year's (Dec. 30?)...if I remember right, Rex Trailer,
who has done some flying, cancelled out taking that
chopper up at the last minute.