Re: Christmas tunes (zany ones)

Yes, the Bob Rivers songs were around for a year or
two as radio tapes, then they came out as CDs--they're
available in stores (my station, WMWM, has at least
one of those CDs). We also have stuff like Tiny Tim's
Christmas CD (put out shortly before or after his
death)...and somewhere around my house I have a CD
someone sent me last year, "The Brady Bunch Christmas
Album". Oh joy.
Some other ideas:
"Christmas in Heaven"-- Monty Python, from the
soundtrack of "The Meaning of Life"

"Horny Holidays" (album) by goofy rock performer Mojo Nixon (including
good covers of "Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto" and "Mr. Grinch")

All of those Beatles Christmas records put out
originally by their fan club; at least one had comedy
reminiscent of The Goon Show...

- ---GF015@aol.com wrote:

> Here's some of the tunes that I've found(and enjoy!) and play on my
station
> closer to Christmastime...
>
> 1.  Bob Rivers...he has three Christmas albums out -  songs by the
fabulous Bob Rivers!