Re: Kodis Broadcast Station Location Page

Just tried it, using my own zip (01915, Beverly, MA)
and one of my favorite "getaway" places, Burlington,
VT...it works great! Good to see Canadian stations
can pop up on this particular database (as was the
case with Burlington,VT).

Just noticed that a "new" station will be licensed
to Billerica, MA at AM 720-- first I've heard of
that. Any word yet on the 720 that was supposed to
start this fall in Newport,NH?