Re: Bruce Bradley

I've been saddened all day after reading the posts regarding Bruce Bradley.
He was always one of my mentors, and I was always one of his biggest fans.

Although I'm sure what's been said about his persona is true, but I prefer
to remember the Bruce Bradley I met one night at Paragon Park.

I was a college student, thinking about getting into radio some day.
I watched BB from outside the WBZ trailer for what seemed to be a short
time, but in reality it was probably.  Sensing my obsession, he came out,
greeted me, and invited me inside.  I watched him work for sometime.  I
recall the small board he used.  All the carts were back at the studio.  He
activated them by pressing a lever either up or down, for cart one or two.
And he encouraged me to hang in there and pursue a career in radio.  And I
did.

BTW, anyone recall the last song Bruce Bradley played on his last  show on
WBZ?

Ed Cochran
WFCC
Cape Cod