Jim Aylward (Was: WHIL/WWEL

From: Dan Strassberg <dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net>

RE: WHIL

>Later in the
>day came Jim Aylward, later of WEEI and Channel 5. I thought he was
very
>good too.

Does anyone know what happenned to Jim Aylward?

He was writing a once a week comlum for the Eagle-Tribune....mostly a
column of rememberences.....and often mentioning radio.  I enjoyed it.
He mentioned working in NY at WRFM(?).  (Was that the beautiful Music
station in NYC outa NJ?)

As a matter of fact, I worte him once about a column....and recieved a
nice reply.

I think he wrote from Reading...or something like that.

His column stopped suddenly, I missed it...and wondered what happenned
to it....and him.    Anyone know how old he is?  Maybe retired?

BM