RE: Oldies 103.3 New Jingles & Return of ?????

Well, let me crawl out from under my rock for a moment.  I agree, that the
move to the Boston market is nirvana for second-string market help.  Heck,
when I was asked to fill in on a Providence station after working at a 1k
daytimer, I know the feeling.  I was feeling some "listener loyalty" I
guess, which doesn't happen much anymore in radio.  Thanks, Dan for bringing
me back to button pushing the radio again <grin>.

- -Larry