Re: WCOP... and the "country" lawsuit

(WCOP...) They wound up buying airtime on what was then WDLW
>(1330 AM) on weekends, and country
>would be aired then. <

Don't know about you, but don't teh calls WDLW sound HORRIBLE?  I remember
the station doing country.  Maybe the calls stood for something.

As far as WCRB on 133e0, I remember when FM was mono, and the announcer
would say somehing like...."To listen to WCRB's programming in stereo, use
your FM radio on 102.7 for your left channel, and AM 1330 for your right
channel."

NOW do youknow how old I am? I'm so old, I'm olde.

:) shel

Who?