AM non-stereo

	I noticed this past weekend that WNRB's stereo was off. Also, in an
unrelated fluke, WBZ's stereo was off for part of Sunday afternoon.
	If WNRB has shut it down, that would leave the Boston market with
five AM stereo signals, by my count: WJIB (only in the daytime), WBZ,
WJLT, WILD, WRCA.

	Also, office betting-pool opportunity: Will WJLT "remember" to turn
down to its critical hours power of 22 kW when it starts running 40
kW. Or will it catch the WILD disease? Inquiring minds are standing by
. . .