Re: Time to Mo Vaughn (was: Vaughn gone)

I live in Beverly, and the Globe I get home-delivered
had the Mo story. Copies of the  Herald around here had it, too.
Both on the front page... but WEEI, to the best of
my knowledge, did no local stuff after midnight, so
their first real chance to talk about it wasn't until
10 this morning with Dennis and Callahan. Since then
it's been all-Mo, all-the-time, with scarce mentions
of words like "Bledsoe", "Flutie", and "Patriots"
(and as a baseball fan, I don't mind that one bit!).

Should be some good stuff on Howie Carr's "chump line"
(and WEEI's "Whiner Line") about all this!