Re: [neradio] Appropriate last songs (was Re: Fw: ...But RKO rolled me....)

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Barry Scott wrote:

> I've always used "The Last Song" by Edward Bear.

I'm also reminded of that weekend in Summer '85 when WPJB/JB105 in
Providence was going off the air. To tease you about the new format, that
weekend, they played "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone over and over
again with teasers about the spotlights in the sky to herald the birth of
a new station...(I'm only sad they didn't play Patti Smith's version). I
missed the first song the following MOnday, but it was a pretty bland way to
introduce WWLT/LITE 105...

Scott
"Scooter Livingston"