WCBS-FM 101.1 (was: Whatever happened to...)

     You can count me in as a big WCBS-FM fan !!  No other station,
except WLNG-FM, has so much life and excitement on the dial than
'CBS-FM/101.1.  One of my FM DX presets is always set for 101.1 FM.
WCBS-FM is a frequent visitor in my neck of the woods (Whitman, MA),
when the conditions are just right (about 185 miles out of NYC). It
usually overtakes WGIR-FM and that station on the Cape (whatever it is
called, now).
     I DO wish that Uncle Mel would lighten up and let WCBS-FM and the
other CBS stations stream on the 'net.  He apparently doesn't like his
stations to stream on the net.  It seems to be that as soon as CBS
buys another station, he dumps the 'net feed of that station almost
immediately (i.e.- "Mega 97.9" (Fresno, CA)).  What does he have
against audio streaming ?  (scrooged)
     BTW: In answer to the "Man from Mars", WDRC-FM in Hartford, CT is
no longer available via RealAudio.  Too bad, too.  It is one of the
better Oldies stations in the country.  Try KOFX (92.3/"The Fox") in
El Paso, TX via Broadcast.net.

- -Pete