Re: WNDS News at 7 and 10

At 12:05 PM 11/2/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Don't they have a TBC or a scope....I have not seen any transition that
>didn't have a major color shift.

I've hesitated to post, but WNDS has looked terrible on my cable system
(Time Warner) for the past year or so.  Colors are orangey and the picture
is dim (no luma?).  I can't stand to watch it more than a few seconds at a
time.

What I wonder about is whether it is our cable.  As it stands, our public
access channels look better than WNDS, and we are only an SVHS facility and
engineering work is often done by volunteers (me, mostly...)

Apart from the news (I haven't seen it), how does their signal fare
over-the-air (no cable)?

Dave