Re: Not much,you? (re:Whad ya know)

Yeah...I was strictly listing stations in New England,
but we can't ignore WAMC and its powerful signal,
which does cover parts of Vermont, Mass., and maybe
Connecticut. I believe the WAMC "network" airs the
show on Thursday nights rather than "live" on
Saturdays because they are carrying Robert J. Lurtsema
(I _think_ he's still doing his weekend mornings?)

Turns out WBUR is only carrying the show from 1-2 pm,
as it leads into "Only a Game".

- ---Larry Weil <kc1ih@mediaone.net> wrote:

> At 10:38 AM 10/31/98 -0800, Bob Nelson wrote:
> >According to the Whad Ya Know website,here's where/when
> >the show can be heard (not sure if one or both hours
> >air on each station):
> >MASSACHUSETTS--
> >
> >WAMQ 105.1 Great Barrington  Thu 9pm
> >

> If it's on WAMQ, it is also on WAMC 90.3 Albany, NY (TX on Mt.
Greylock,