Re: Barry

In a message dated 98-10-28 19:39:33 EST, w1mnk@ibm.net writes:

>OK, does anyone know what happened to Barry Lunderville?

Barry Lunderville, after doing his "New England Magazine" which was on about
90 New England stations (mostly Sunday mornings at 6 AM), started to own
stations, such as the 1070 station in Plattburg NY/Burlington VT.  He sold
that one 2 years ago and is now, I believe, still the owner of the new CP FM
station in (I think)Lancaster,  NH.  Don't know if he still owns it or not, or
even if its on the air yet.

- ---jibguy