Re: (Fwd) Re: Ginsburger meets Collins transmitter

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Rob Landry says that the 5-kW TX never was at the Waltham site.

Well, I can't swear to that, only that I don't remember seeing such a
beast there in 1983.

I do seem to remember a 1 kW transmitter -- a Gates BC-1-something, I
think -- which was there but not actually connected to anything.

The person who would know for sure is Grady Moates, who has been
associated on and off with that site ever since it was built.

Rob Landry
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com