Go Where You Wanna Go (Was RE: First radio thread meets tight playlist thread)

>Larry Lovering wrote:
>I think the song you heard was "Go Where You Wanna Go" by the Mamas and
>>the Papas. "(Go where you wanna go, do what you wanna do, with whoever
>>you wanna do it with)".
>
>And, I think that B.J.'s song was the best he ever did.

        I like it when everybody's right. I heard the Fifth Dimension. The
correct title is Go Where You Wanna Go. And the Mamas & Papas also did it,
which I had forgotten. That's the version that you now hear most often, by
far (to the extent that you hear it at all). I just checked to make sure I
wasn't having a brain cramp about the Fifth Dimension, by searching the
WWWW (wonderful world wide web). I don't know which version was first.
Maybe it was one of those times that used to happen when two versions of a
song were released as singles more or less simultaneously (Gloria, All I
Really Wanna Do). I do know that the Fifth Dimension's version is, IMNSHO,
way better.