RE: Tight Play Lists

Lou wrote:
.  I've been a fan of "The Lost
45s" since I first heard it on WZLX in 1983-ish.

Heavy on the "-ish", I guess..

Lou, at the risk of being a nitpicker, ZLX wasn't on the air in 1983, it was
still WHUE (-FM?)

After WKKT (born Jan 1985) failed (or at least appeared to fail) in late
1985, WZLX was born as "classic hits"

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the "lost 45's" went on the air in 1988(?)
as an (at first) exclusively '70's based show. On WZLX, then on to WBOS,
WBMX and of course, now on WEGQ.

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH