1st tunes

In a message dated 10/23/98 6:24:50 PM EST, hilley@conknet.com writes:

<< what was the very first record the readers of this forum bought >>
Although I purchased many 45's during my youth, I can't recall the very
first--I think it was "Locomotion" by Little Eva--allegedly Carole King's
baby-sitter. I do remember the first album: "Meet The Beatles" Guess the
band...

My latest music purchases: "I'm a Little Teacup and 22 other toddler
favorites" (for my daughter) and a Cherry Poppin' Daddys CD which we both
enjoy.

Dave Iseman
Cape Cod, MA
(978) 307-1765