IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Greetings

A station on 1680 which makes mention of Grand Rapids, is constantly
playing the same rap song with the lyrics
"..... It's not my fault....."boom boom boom "It's not my fault.......It's
not my fault"

Any ideas at which station this may be. I have two x-band stations listed
for Michigan, neither being in Grand Rapids?

While trying to listen to the Patriots / Jets game last night on WFAN 660
New York, I had a heck of a time hearing   the play by play. A Spanish
language station was walking all over WFAN. A tour of other frequencies
show unique and strong signalled Spanish / non-English / non-French
language programming on 640, 670, and 710 (over WOR), and several other
frequencies further up the dial. This from my four wheeled listening post
in southern NH.

John