Re: Detroit Pirate Shutdown

In a message dated 10/17/98 12:13:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< I don't remember anyone mentioning it in this forum, but the FCC finally
 won their injunction in the Free Radio Berkeley case a couple of months
 ago.  The Court finally upheld the FCC's regulations, after sounding for
 awhile as though it might go the other way. >>

Thanks for passing along the news.  I'm not surprised that the criminals that
lurk on this list are not trumpeting that decision like they were some of the
earlier statements from the court.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine