It's starting...

As we hear everyone we know who is in, or ever was in, radio, scream "pick
me" to fill the void created by the departure of Art Bell, a fax being sent
round to radio stations says:

"Art Bell's Gone... Don't Despair!"

and offers a program with Dr. Joel Wallach called "Dead Doctor's Don't Lie;
The Talk Radio Program" (their punctuation).

A one hour program fed live at noon west coast time that comes with the
usual testimonials on how successful it can be. "...can generate more
revenue in one hour than Art could in five!"

Actually, it may be good, the cassette tape he did was fun to listen to and
very effective.

I guess every solicitation for a little while will try to capitalize on Art,
easier than blaming El Nino. Hmm. Art and El Nino... that did hit for real
about a year ago, didn't it???

- -Pete
Plainfield, NH