Station on 1680 kHz

        For the first time, I heard an ex-band station last night on 1680,
but didn't stick around long enough to ID it. It was very weak. The
database shows a bunch of construction permits, and in the ex-band it could
be almost any of them. Does anyone know if maybe it's Michigan (two ex-band
stations being built)? Or Grand Junction, Colorado? There's a CP listed for
Princeton, N.J., but I haven't heard anything about that one.