Re: Channel 4 technical problems?

>     Has anyone else experienced a problem, over the past 24 hours, with
>     the Channel 4 (WBZ-TV) cutting out for a few seconds?
>
>     It seems to happen only during local programming.

Its video got cheesed near the end of 'Jag.'  I assumed it was the CBS bird.

BTW, how do local stations get their signals, or should I ask, how do cable
outlets grab signals from local stations?  Are they off air or a direct hop
from the stations?  I recall WSBK being "off air" but still feeding to cable
audiences.

Bill O'Neill