Art Bell rings out...

MSNBC reported today that syndi-talker Art Bell pulled the plug on the
double-wide (or turned off the propane) giving his 400 affiliate stations no
notice.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/204743.asp

The story quotes Bell as saying, “It’s not that I want to hold anything back
from my audience.   However, for the protection of my family, until it is
otherwise revealed, I can’t discuss it, I won’t discuss it,” he said. “And
if you were in my position, you would do exactly the same thing.”

What NE stations carry him at this point?

Bill O'Neill