Re:[insert foot...er...subject here]

At 10:47 AM 10/9/98 -0400, Pete Dobrovitz wrote:
>Help!
>Love getting the Scott Fybush weekly column.  It's informative and
>interesting.  Unfortunately, must I also receive the literally dozens of
>insider, self-absorbed, self-entertaining, sophomoric postings from
>everyone else on this service?  I'm amazed at how much time everyone has to
>post.  No wonder everyone's bitchin about their current job status.  Yeah,
>the new corporate clowns are terrible, but you're so busy pennning these
>e-mail epics, it's amazing you get any work done at all! Why does NBC super
>the peacock???? Please.  Is this really worth 6 (at last count) messages?
Bill Piacentini responds:
Enough blowing smoke up Scott's rearend!
Come on Pete, lighten up!  BTW, you can get Scott's column at:
<http://radio.lcs.mit.edu/radio/whatsnew.html>http://radio.lcs.mit.edu/radi
o/whatsnew.html
and rival Mark Shneyder of Boston Radio Watch
<http://commons.somewhere.com/bostonrw/index.html>http://commons.somewhere.
com/bostonrw/index.html
who is Chief Correspondent of Radio Digest - Boston under Managing Editor
Jason
Jackson
<http://www.radiodigest.com/boston/bo_index.htm>http://www.radiodigest.com/
boston/bo_index.htm
without having to put up with the drivel of the masses.
Now, get back to work! NOW!