Good night. Good luck to you...

I am genuinely saddened to read (here and in today's Herald) that Jerry
Williams is not to be picked up by Entercom at WRKO.  Cliches abound like
"end of an era" etc. but they are fitting.  I learned a great deal about the
Talk biz listening to Jerry.  His views, whether with mine or not, were
secondary to his mastery of the craft for me.  I think any decent talker has
a portion of Jerry in their stylings, whether obvious or covert.

I wouldn't bet against WBZ bringing the Dean on board.  No brainer.  Slam
dunk.  Okay, cliches DO work here.

Bill O'Neill