Re: WMUR registers WNDS domain names

 Kevin Hilley wrote:
>  I couldn't believe this when I read it this morning. My, my, channel
9...a
> little nervous all of a sudden, are we? What they don't realize is that
the more
> they do this kind of thing, the more attention they bring to "little
Channel
> 50"...
>
> GO GET 'EM GUYS!! Wow, competition comes to NH...amazing
I wonder if the reason WMUR has registered all these WNDS domain name
possibilities is this(as reported on tonight's 7PM WNDS News Now
broadcast): WNDS has received the honor of being named New Hampshire TV
Station of the Year by the NH Association of Broadcasters this past weekend
in ceremonies held in Manchester.Also,Dick Lutsk received the best sports
play-by-play award for his work on"Candlepins Stars and Strikes".The report
indicated that the panel of judges were broadcast folks from New Jersey.And
to think,they beat WMUR for TV station of the year,and until last
week,their news efforts consisted of brief updates(just like WABU CH 68)
between shows.Maybe that's the reason WMUR is taking their news on the road
this week.Today,Dixville Notch,tomorrow Castle in the Clouds,to try to
remind folks that" they "are New Hampshire's News source,and of course
probably to show off how technically incredible they are now ,compared to
the golden black and white days! Gee,CH 50 has a helicopter too!!! It's
great to see that New Hampshire has a choice for TV news again.
                                                 Mark Watson