Re: Barnicle???

>Donna Halper wrote:
<snip>
>Like him or hate him, he is a
>plagiarist, and I found it a bit odd that Brudnoy had him on the air and
>was really praising him and telling him how much he is missed
<snip>

        Brudnoy was strongly defending Barnicle before he was fired and
right after he was fired. I believe he was so pro-Barnicle that at first he
was badmouthing the Globe for suspending him at all. So Brudnoy is not
expressing these opinions just because he just received a memo from CBS
telling him to start promoing Barnicle because he's about to be hired.
Although Brudnoy may have received that memo . . . <g>