Re: a legal matter-- minors on radio or TV

I was taught
>when I studied journalism that no radio newsperson could use any minor's
>voice without first getting permission.  Did that change somewhere along
>the line?

That was always my understanding.  I would doubt anything formally or
legally "changed" for we would have likely heard something or got reax.   I
do know that there was some TV at my son's class a couple of wks. ago
(teacher got an award) and he and the class showed up in some B-roll - no
permission slips there.

Bill O'Neill