Re: Barnicle???

My opinion of Bob Lobel took a big dip when I saw
Barnicle on his show. The man is a plagiarist and
was actually amazed when he got caught after all
these years.There's no excuse for what he (Mike) did.

Maybe WBZ figures he's "paid his debt to society"
and "suffered enough after all this". Perhaps the
flood of positive (pro-Barnicle) calls on the Brudnoy
show led WBZ to believe that he still has a big
following.