Re: Where are they now category...

A. Joseph Ross wrote: "And I remember Robert J. Lurtsema on WXHR in the
late 50s/early 60s."

And I remember a forum sponsored by the Public Media Foundation in the
early '80s which had panelists Robert J. Lurtsema and Oedipus sitting
next to each other.  Contrary to my expectations (Lurts being a champion
of "good" music and Oed being Mr. Punk/New Wave) they appeared to get
along famously.  Aside from sharing smokes and lights, RJL pointed out
they had something else in common:  they were both program directors at
WBCN, albeit dealing with very different formats.  I believe Oed was PD
at 104.1 at the time.