1st day of WGIR Action News Network

WGIR 610 AM Manchester NH appears to be the flagship station of a new three
station network, using the name WGIR Action News Network.
Listening during the using 5-9AM WGIR 610 news period, I noticed several
new "jingles", and constant mention of the WGIR action news network. I
didn't have my coffee yet, so the word "network" didn't dawn on me meaning
more than one station.

At 9am the Dan Pierce show came on WGIR 610 with an explanation of the
Network. 930 AM and Rochester and 1540 AM in Exeter were now carrying the
Dan Pierce show, from this day forward, from 9-12.

I don't know if the 5-9am news was also carried on these other two
stations, but I suspect they were.

John